Candler County Hospital Volunteer Services;Candler County Hospital Volunteers are caring individuals who want to help others.
Be a Volunteer!
Candler County Hospital Volunteers are caring individuals who want to help others. The mission of the Volunteer Services Department is to assist the hospital in its endeavors to deliver quality healthcare services in a compassionate, professional manner while striving to exceed the expectations of those we serve. Through your dedication as a Candler County Hospital Volunteer you will help provide the personal touch appreciated by patients, visitors, guests, and staff.
- Assist employees, patients and visitors in outpatient areas through the facility:
- To Registration
- To Lab, Radiology, Surgery, etc.
- Room information for in-patients
- Free meal during shift
- Uniform jacket provided
- In-service educational opportunities
Volunteer Program Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete an application and interview
- Hospital Provided Background Check
- Occupational Health Screening to include immunizations and PPD requirements
- Videos and orientation packet
- Provide consistent coverage availability for a minimum of 16 hours per month for a duration of at least 6 months
If you desire to make a difference, to touch a life, or to learn while helping others, please fill out our online application or apply in person at Candler County Hospital Volunteer Services.
Complete Online Volunteer Application
Candler County Hospital Volunteer Services
P. O. Box 597
Metter, GA 30439